Transgender American Veterans Association goals include:
1. Treatment of veterans who suffer from Gender Identity Disorder (GID) with the dignity promised those who have served our country.
2. Provision of authorized medical and mental health services to veterans without regard to their history of GID.
3. Provision of GID-related medical and mental health to veterans in accordance with the Benjamin Standards of Care.
4. Assist any GLBT organization who helps active duty transgender and transsexual persons by providing detailed insight to these issues.
5. To partner with any group or organization for the betterment of all American veterans, regardless of their transgender status.
Return to About Us
Copyright © 2003-2005 - Transgender American Veterans Association. All rights reserved.