20th Aug
Name Change

How can I have my VA and DOD records changed to reflect my new name and gender identity?

Name.  Veterans may change their names in the VA databases (national and local healthcare facility) by forwarding a letter request with a certified copy of the court ordered name change to both the regional VA office that holds one’s records and one’s primary healthcare facility.  Retirees may do the same with DoD by providing their parent service’s […]